- Between 21 and 40 years of age. Candidates not in this age group will be considered
on a case by case basis.
- A United States citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Of good physical and mental health.
- A high-school graduate who, preferably, has completed at least two years
- Free of significant financial and family obligations.
- A practicing Roman Catholic for at least two years after the completion of the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation).
- Prayerful, with a desire to mature in the spiritual life.
- Open to learning about himself and the demands of Franciscan religious life.
- Committed to living the vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- Able to live and serve joyfully within fraternal community.
- Able to compassionately serve the poor, vulnerable, and those different from himself.
If for some reason you do not meet all of these requirements, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our vocation team. We are available for a conversation about your particular circumstances.
Provincial Minister Fr. David Gaa has joined the provincial ministers of five provinces belonging to the Order of Friars...
Provincial Minister Fr. David Gaa, OFM, and five other leaders of provinces in the United States belonging to the...
Under the guidance of the Franciscan friars, retreats address a spiritual hunger in people of every faith tradition, especially...